Terms and Conditions

Quotes are valid 30 days. Prices quoted are estimates only. Should the scope of work change or hours on the job look to vary from the price initially quoted, you will be notified of this a head of time to discuss how this may effect your invoice. Should you wish to proceed, please email a signed and scanned copy of this quote to accounts@hellomellow.com.au.

For the purposes of this proposal we are presenting general cost ranges based on initial understandings of your requirements. All files supplied become the intellectual property of the client once final payment has been received by Hello Mellow. Native files are available on request and will be charged an additional fee (see schedule). Hello Mellow reserves the right to showcase artworks produced for promotional needs only. Our client’s sensitive information is always kept confidential.



20% of quoted amount due upon job commencement. Remaining 80% due 14 days post job completion.



Please make cheques payable to Hello Mellow


EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer):

Acc Name: P/L ATF KS Family Trust
Bank: ANZ
BSB: 013-332
Acc Number: 1835-30433

Please send all Remittance Receipts via email to


The following exclusions apply:

Change to the scope of work as set out above
Printing costs and print management unless stated above.
Photography and Rights Managed Media. We assume all imagery will be provided or taken from existing artwork where applicable.
Amendments exceeding the estimated time allocated in project estimate.
Copy writing and editing. This can be arranged with our in-house writer should you require an additional quote.Fonts: Certain fonts are illegal to distribute without a license. All typefaces used will be outlined when supplied to the client.

Don’t stop here. There’s more to see!

View projects
Be a do-gooder and support wonderful things.
We donate to charity every quarter. Help us choose this quarter’s charity of choice.